Followers

Friday 2 March 2018

Polkadoodles - Posy Doodles, Altered Peg


Hi All ... Well yesterday was an amazing show .. we sold out in 6min. However you can still get the stamps on Hochanda, and there are a few kits available on Polkadoodles.

For this make I covered the peg in some papers, & added some gesso over it and then covered with some sparkle pens to brighten up. then I did some fussy cutting of one of the tags for the black and white edges. I then stamped up the flowers and coloured with my Zig pens. I shaped the flowers anf then put them on the peg using some pinflair gel to add lots of dimension.

I would like to add this into the following challenges:

A Inky Mess - Anything mixed media goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous altered peg. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project! It looks so pretty!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete