Followers

Sunday 13 May 2018

Dragon Onsie

Hi All,

I am here to share another make from the Little Dudes collection, just released by Polkadoodles .. This is Dragon Onsie ... He is soooo cute!! http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/dragon-onesie-little-dude-little-dudes-digi-stamp-printable-download/ I coloured it up using my copic markers and then teamed it up with some papers from the little monster collection http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/little-monsters-6-x-6-paper-pad/

I would like to add this into the following challenges:

Simon Says - Male Themed
The Paper Shelter .. Use something Round ( round buttons )
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

Thanks For Looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Julia! The dragon boy is so cute and colored lovely, and I love fun patterns behind him. I love using pattern papers, too. Once again, I adore the colors you chose for his costume! So unique and pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Marge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation, great colors and cute image. Love your added the buttons! Thanks so much for playing in our Round It Up challenge at The Paper Shelter this week. Hope to see you back again. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete