Followers

Sunday 4 March 2018

We Love to Create


So Happy to be joining the We Love to Create this week. I have altered a little bird house, I painted it up with some Yellow and Pink Acrylic paint I then added some detail, stamping over with some White Gesso. I have used the gorgeous new stamps available from Polkadoodles  Time to Bloom I used the little edging stamp to create a border. I then stamped out the little bird and some flowers and coloured up with my zig pen's. I then fussy cut and used to decorate.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says: - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Creations - Anything Goes




For this card I used the A4 papers ... I then cut out circles in co-ordinating papers. I inked the edges with distress oxide peacock feathers. I then stamped in the circles using Special Times Clear Stamps . I used a inktense pencil to create shadowing around the circles to help them stand out and added some strips of paper from the Posy Doodles 6x6 paper stack. I stamped the flowers on watercolour card stock and used my sparkle pens to colour them up, shaped them and added to the card to create a little dimension. Then At the end I did a little doodling around the circles with a white pen & added lots of paint splashes.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Momments: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. 2 lovely spring projects - both fab xx Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete