Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Digi Chooseday Week 26


Hi All, Its Digi Chooseday again .. so please do pop over to the blog and grab the discount code so you can treat yourself to some yummy images. As always the challenge is anything goes, so I really hope you will join us as I love being inspired by your work.

This week the DT were asked to focus on the sentiment ... this is not my usual style of card,but I like the result, so its been good for me to get pushed out my comfort zone a little. The Sentiment and backing paper if from Winnie - Special Momments the little bit of stripy paper is from Octavia - Frosted Winter and the flowers are from Winnie - Sugar Sprinkles

I designed this card in Seriff CAP and printed of several layers so that I could build the design up, especially the flowers they have been decoupage up quite a bit and then covered with a sparkle pen.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

10 comments: