Followers

Monday 22 May 2017

Tyre Swing

Hi All,

So Day 4 of the Winnie Special Moments launch ... do you have a favourite image? today I have used Tyre Swing which you can find here or have this glorious image as part of the full collection which you can find here

The polkadoodle kits are just so versatile .. so today I have decided to have a play in Serif CAP .. I printed off multiple layers, so that I could ad some dimension to the card too.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
613 Av Create - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Crafty Hugs
Julia

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love it!
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, that image is so cute. [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, a Beautiful card the softly coloured image reminds me of the old Sarah Kay tiles that hung in my bedroom as a child. Love the double off-set fancy square layer, Thank you for joining in with us at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends this fortnight, good luck in the draw, I hope to see you back soon... have a wonderful week... Megan Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image and I love your layout design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x Carol

    ReplyDelete