Followers

Monday 1 May 2017

Be a Unicorn

Hi There,

Sharing my 2nd make for the Polkadoodle Ula release party. This time I have used " Be A Unicorn"  you can find this little beauty here

Firstly I masked off this little lady with Pebeo drawing Gum and added some sploshes with Aqua Tints and sprinked some Indigo Blu Luscious powders. Later I coloured up with copics and added some Luscious powders as watercolour paint .. I also did a little stencil work with the powders too.

I teamed this little beauty up with some papers from the Winnie starfish collection, which you can find here  I added some paperclay flowers that I made & then covered the card in some Martha Stewart Mica flakes ( well the card needed to sparkle after all )

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Wednesday Creative Inspiration - One for the Girls
Penny's Paper Crafting - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon, this is just stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is amazing, your flowers stunning! Such a beautiful project! Thanks for sharing your talent over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just luscious! Those colours are delicious! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image and beautifully colored, I love the added Mica Flakes!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet card, beautiful colouring – thanks for joining in the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background, so delicate and dreamy. Gorgeous colouring too. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love 2 Create this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete