Followers

Thursday 2 March 2017

Brewed to Perfection

 
Hi All .. how are you today? As a lady who is a complete Tea Jenny ... I am drawn to any stamps or sentiments that involve tea ... normally because I can completely relate. I love this Saturated Canary Image .. I have coloured her up with my copics ... & teamed her up with some papers from my stash ... I am so sorry I have completely forgotten which paper pad they have been taken from ... will need to take better note, now I am trying to get back into blogging.

I would like to add this to the following challenges:

Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes
Wednesday Creative Inspiration - Petals & Pearls
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Pennys Paper Crafting - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Lil Patch Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Ps .. You can now follow me on Instagram @juliamcneillcrafts

Crafty Hugs
Julia

13 comments:

  1. Well Jules, you and me both love our tea and I saw you liked my card and I love this one too. Love the SC image, shame they have closed but I have this image too I think, need to check my files BUT love this and now off to make a cuppa...hugs.,x[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 318 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is super Cute and your coloring is FAB! Nice to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that funky girl image , your colouring is super wow and that pink hair is stunning . Like a brew myself but I'm back to 2 coffees a day after not touching it for many years . jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgoues hun beautiful detail and colours hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs, Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do like pink and green together Juls, very pretty make.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the pink and green together x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Juls. Thanks for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card! Wonderful colouring too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this & I also love my cups of tea.....I'm either drinking strong black tea no sugar or strawberry water...again no added sugar lol. Thats all I drink 24/7 lol. Love our colouring especially her hair it looks fabulous hun, love it!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete