Followers

Friday 2 January 2015

Copic Journal

Hello All,

Well as you all know I have been taking the Kit and Clowder classes, I have completed the skin and hair one and I am almost done on the clothing one too ... In the classes Alyce encourages us to keep a copic journal, I so see the value in that, but as yet I have not yet started one, .... so this is me getting started.

The image is Saturated Canary image and surprisingly enough I have coloured her with copic's .. LOL

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E47, E19, E17, E13, E11
Apron - 100, BG09, BG05, BG02, BG01, BG000
T-Shirt - 100, B39, B37, B34, B32
Stripy top - B97, B95, B93, B91
Trousers - 100, C10, C7, C5, C3, C1

This journal was a lot simpler, but I had issues with a rub on and damaged the image :-( .... So I had to embellish further to cover it up, I think it was a happy accident, as I prefer it, I dont know I think I quite like journals that look busy :-)

Products used:

Blank Journal - hobby craft
Red Card - Co-ordinations
Teal paper - DCWV/going green
Polka Dot lettering and Tag - Daisy D's - Lullaby collection
Letters - Basic Grey
Dies - X cut and Sissex
Rub On's - Pink Paislee

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Createalicious - New Beginnings ( New Journal, to start recording my progress through 2015)
Cutie Pie - Lots of cuteness with anything but a card
Diva's by design - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Craft - Anything Goes
Creative moments - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thurs - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
613 Av - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for popping by
Crafty Hugs
Juls

28 comments:

  1. Sooo lovely Julia !! I have been working through my classes at Kit and Clowder and started a journal awhile back...but alas it's sitting dormant...thanks for the reminder to get at it again... Congrats on all your class efforts

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute. Love her. Going to get her

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Juls. Be interesting to see what it looks like in 363 days.....

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic altered journal. The image is wonderfully coloured and I love the embellishments. I've yet to find the time to start the K&C classes but I hope that when I do, my journal looks half as good as yours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've picked the perfect image for your Copic Journal cover, it looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments!.
    Chris
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, such a beautiful image and stunning colouring.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Juls and HNY to you and the family.
    I love your front cover of your journal. Your colouring is fabulous.
    I need to get back into it!
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Juls and HNY to you and the family.
    I love your front cover of your journal. Your colouring is fabulous.
    I need to get back into it!
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful journal page Juls, fab combination of colours! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Juls! Amazing coloring, love the highlights on her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work as always Juls, wishing you and yours a Happy New Year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful journal, Juls! Love the way it turned out... You can't see that you damaged the image. I looks absolutely wonderful!!!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "New Beginning” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply sensational. Totally ADORE this. Happy 2015 to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Juls
    Well the classes are certainly paying off as this is FABULOUS... just WOW to that hair... and what a good idea to make a copic colouring journal..... that may save me having to think about the card I need to put around the image... the dreaded difficult bit! I am registered for the skin and hair one... and I think probably got half way through... but haven't looked at them for a while as I had a lot of cards to do. Maybe that should be one of my resolutions!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, your classes are certainly paying off. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous! amazing colouring, what a great project Juls, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its gorgeous and I love the busy look too, much more inviting Juls. I still haven't had descent time to concentrate on my class with Alyce yet, so cross with myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this journal Juls. Saw it on FB and had to came say how gorgeous it is! I also am popping in today, to wish you a Happy New Year and to invite you to join in a fun little 'Top 12 of 2014' challenge on my blog. A great way to celebrate our year in review! (I see you've already done one below, so link that up!) Hope you'll come and play along. Big hugs, Wends xxxx http://craftykiwimama.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous project! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  21. OOOH! What a GORGEOUS cover, Juls! You will enjoy using this book!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous book cover.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gorgeous creation..
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow ! so fab creation, nice idea !!
    Happy New Year !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous creations! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicous Challenges.
    Mieko ss

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a gorgeous creation - lovely design and colours - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just stunning, love the embellishments, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is just gorgeous. Amazing colouring too
    Thank you for sharing with us at the cutie pies
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete