Followers

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Sugar Bowl Challenge - January

Hi All,

I am here with my post for the latest Sugar Bowl challenge. We are starting the challenge early this month.

This image is Krista Smith "Party Frills" - which you can find here I have coloured it up with my copics and added a water colour background I have teamed it up with paper for echo Park and My minds eye. Decided to go for the shabby chic look, so have torn the edges and added a little frantage.

I'm posting this on holiday, and forgot to take my post it note with the copic I used, e.ct .... so will post those details later.

Looking forward to seeing you all the sugar bowl, cant wait to be inspired by you all, as always there is a prize of fabulous Sugar Nellie digi images on offer, so well worth entering.

crafty hugs to you all
Juls

10 comments:

  1. Hi Juls, after seeing this gorgeous card on facebook I had to come over and join your blog and tell you again what a gorgeous creation.xx Merry Christmas. ♥
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, such a sweet image and stunning colouring.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous hun....and Merry Christmas too....

    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Juls - adorable image and I love the distressed look.
    Have a brilliant Christmas and a Very Happy New Year :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and the cute image. Beautiful colouring and layout and don't you just love the expression on her face? I laughed when I read your profile because I say the same thing... got into card making because I knew I could do that and do it cheaper than paying $5 for a Hallmark. Ha! I think every card I make costs me over $10 but yep, I am happy too and don't mind a bit!
    Have a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Happy and Peaceful Christmas Juls and thank you for your friendship and inspiration in 2014.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Juls, gorgeously girly and I love the distressed papers, theylook fab :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its very pretty Juls, love the soft papers and torn edges too. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wowww Juls! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love your colouring .. it's so STUNNING!!!

    Wishing you and your family a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete