Followers

Monday 14 December 2009

Off to the Movies - Take two!

wow I can't believe that we are half way through December already!! Just a quick reminder that there are still a couple of weeks left for the challenge over at By The Cute and Girly there are 4 amazing prizes on offer, so its well worth joining in!! Unfortunately Mr Linky does seem to have gone on holiday a little early..we still really want to see your creations so if he is still not there please leave us a link in the comments!

here are a few more of the makes that I did for this challenge:

Confessions of a Shopaholic

The main image I have cut from Dp "Dovecraft - Kitten heels" and all the background paper is "K&Co - Amy Butler/Sola" The mats have been edges with gold peel offs, and the image has been glittered up with stickles. The little embellishment is also "K&Co - Amy Butler/Sola"

The Bee Movie

I really have become quite addicted to these little scraplings!! I really love the way this one turned out and it was just so simple the paper was from my scrap box I think it is "WAMK" The border and the main image are some peeloffs that I have had in forever and just never used, they have been coloured using my whispers pens. and the main bumble bee has been matted onto another scrap and put on 3d foam to add a little dimension.

We are really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!!

Just as a quick P.S.. I feel like I have not posted in ages..and I have not been commenting as much..I am so sorry about that! Been having a few health issues and we also had to rush down south for a family funeral last week! hopefully I will be back on my feet soon and commenting as normal! Hugs to you all Juls

13 comments:

  1. Oh WOW these are fabulous,beautiful designs....love the space you have left,you can focus on the wonderful images!!! I hope you feel better soon and I am so sorry about your loss....thinking of you.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are awesome Juls! That shopoholic one is really nice...love your perfect embellies, and your bee card is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore the first card, fantastic work and cards that will be treasured by the receiver
    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Juls, I think my favourite has to be the Confessions of a Shopaholic.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Juls,
    Wow two great cards. I love the style of the first one - so sophisticated. The second one is so cute.
    hugs,
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your two cards Juls, they are really stunning ! I have got a question : how do you make the golden borders around the cards and the toppers ? They look absolutely perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous cards Juls,i love your images and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a fussy cuttin guru my lady! I think both of you cards are so creative! Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this cards, especially the one with the bees! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two more beauties Juls they are stunning
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your two cards, B movie is just a great idea.
    Sorry to hear you are having troubles, always seem to happen when you are at your busiest , Xmas time. Hope you get it all sorted. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are fabulous Juls, really love the shopaholic one :-), I can relate to that one especially when it comes to craft shopping :-).
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete